31 Ogos 2011

JOKES FOR LEBARAN




Little boy: Dad, how was I born?


Dad: Well son, your Mom & I got together at Yahoo.
We set up a date via E mail & met in a cyber cafe.
Your Mom agreed to download data from my PEN DRIVE.
So I put it in your Mom's USB PORT
& just when I was about to transfer

We realised that none of us had installed an ANTIVIRUS or FIREWALL
It was too late to hit 'Cancel'
& nine months later

a 'Pop-up' window appeared :O saying

'You've got 'Male'.


THAT’S BUSSINESS

Dad : I want you to marry a girl of my choice.
Son : No !!
Dad : The girl is Bill Gate’s daughter.
Son : Then ... Ok.

Dad goes o Bill Gates.
Dad : I want your daughter to marry my son.
Bill Gates : No !!
Dad : My son is the CEO of the World Bank.
Bill Gates : Then ... OK.

Dad goes to the President of the World Bank.
Dad : Appoint my son as the CEO of your bank.
President : No !!
Dad : He is the son-in-law of Bill Gates.
President: Then ... OK

That’s business…!!

(Thanks for Suanlie & Priska)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan