13 April 2010

JOKES IN MENTAL HOSPITAL


CASE 1

A doctor asked a patient: "If I were to cut one of your ears off, what will happen to you?"

Patient: "Then I will not be able to hear..." (actually, he can still hear as long as eardrums not damaged)

Doctor: "Hmm....so if I were to cut your other ear off, what will happen then?"

Patient: "I will not be able to see..."

The doctor became curious and asked: "Why would you not see then???"

Patient: "Because my spectacles will fall off..."


CASE 2

A nurse saw a patient writing a letter. She was curious and went to take a look. But the patient didn't want to show her.

Nurse: "Who are you writing to?"

Patient: "I'm writing a letter to myself..."

Nurse: "So...what's written inside?"

Patient (gets impatient): "You crazy ah? I haven't received the letter yet, how would I know?"

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan